Conducts consultations, diagnosis and treatment of patients in line with Cimas and regulatory requirements.
- Provides health advice to patients.
- Observes, assesses and teaches Clinic Nurses on carrying out procedures.
- Updates patient records in the patient’s file.
- Liaises with other medical practitioners, specialists and health service providers regarding to patients requirements such as admissions and referrals.
- Performs minor procedures within the Clinic.
- Performs medical examinations for local and international purposes.
- Participates in health education in conjunction with other health professionals within the Community.
- Researches and keeps up to date with medical developments, treatment and medication.
- Discusses and evaluates new pharmaceutical products with pharmaceutical representatives.